If you're a clinical trial site owner and want to learn more about the industry or network with research/business-minded colleagues, CROs, and sponsors, here are some conferences in the Boston area you can go to before 2018 ends! Information about topics, dates, and registration are quoted/taken from the events' respective websites.
DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting
June 24-28, 2018 | Boston, MA
Self-advertised as "the largest, longest-running event in the life sciences industry," DIA 2018 will host "more than 6,000 professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities." You'll have the opportunity to share views, knowledge, and networks with other like-minded individuals interested in topics like...
- Clinical safety and pharmacovigilance
- Clinical trials and clinical operations
- Data and data standards
- Medical affairs and scientific communication
- Patient engagement
- Project management and strategic planning
- R&D quality and compliance
- Regulatory CMC and product quality
- Professional development
Registration (Online registration ended on June 21st, but registration at the door is still available)
- Nonmember Standard: $1,989
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Nonmember: $1,389
- Government Nonmember: $959
- One Day: $1,329
- Student/Patient Advocate: $400
Innovative Strategies for Patient-Centered Clinical Research 2018
July 11-12, 2018 | Boston, MA
This conference intends to bring together the foremost leaders in clinical innovation, clinical trials, clinical operations, and clinical research. Key topics are:
- Establishment of patient-centric frameworks for enhanced trial execution
- Design of patient-focused and patient-centered trials to incorporate patient-centered outcomes
- Identification of key collaborators for patient empowerment
- Evaluation of emerging trends, resources and technologies that increase patient engagement and awareness
- Enhancement of patient recruitment and retention strategies to maintain enrollment
- Standard Price: $2,895
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials East Coast 2018
July 11-12, 2018 | Woburn, MA
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials (CTO) hopes to ensure successful, timely and cost-effective oncology clinical trials by providing insight into:
- Patient recruitment
- Regulatory compliance
- Harnessing data analytics
- Non-Biotech/Pharma Companies: $2,495
2018 Global Site Solutions Summit
Oct 12-14, 2018
The attendees of the Global Site Solutions Summit include sites, sponsors, CROs, and tech companies like CRIO! Come and share your best practices, build your business, and develop new partnerships "through debates, ideation sessions, workshops and focus groups." For example, Raymond Nomizu, CRIO's co-founder, will be speaking about this topic.
Keep an eye out for updates! CRIO will be at Booth #111; stop and say hello.
- Attendees: $1,298 for members and $1,598 USD for non-members.
Want to know more about other clinical trial/research conferences? Subscribe below to CRIO's blog and read our upcoming related content!